Welcome to ICACCT-2023: International Conference on Advancement in Computation & Computer Technologies will be organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, during 5th – 6th May 2023 at Chandigarh University, Campus – Gharuan, Mohali, Punjab, India.
The conference is an international forum which aims to bring together leading academician, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences about hard-earned technological advancements and applications in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. It will also provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of computer Technologies, industrial applications such as health sector, smart transport, agricultural sector, AI applications, robotics, etc. During the present pandemic situation, a larger researcher community is involved in bringing up various solutions towards containing the spread of the noble corona virus and also life support methods to the victims.
We invite all leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from across the world to submit their original research articles. We warmly welcome all authors to submit your research papers to ICACCT-2023, and share their valuable experiences with the research community. It is planned to publish the peer reviewed and selected papers of conference as proceedings with IEEE Xplore (Approval Awaited).
On behalf of the Organizing Committee (OC), We welcomes you all in ICACCT-2023. With so many exciting and interesting developments in the field of Computer Science today, our hope is that ICACCT-2023 draws insights and encourages collaboration from many disciplines and backgrounds, and makes a difference in the world through the sharing of innovative ideas.
The idea of the conference is to bring the scholars, scientists, industrialists from all over the world on a common platform with the following objectives:
- To get acquaintance with recent trends in the domains of Computational Technologies.
- To elevate and broadcast the cognizance about imminent research topics, issues, challenges, and solutions.
- Life Long Learning from various applications, novel approaches, algorithms and variety of case studies.
- To nurture the culture of innovative research and development among academia and industries.
- Better insights into the use of contemporary technologies through diverse presentations and discussion sessions
- Give participants a review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years.
- Provide an opportunity to the delegates to share their new ideas and the application experiences face to face.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Chandigarh University, Punjab